Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just For Fun

-What are your nicknames? Becky, Beck, BekBek, Becca, Becca-Lou, Smurf, Sunshine, Punkin', Princess, PeeWee, Little Squirt, these were from my Mom and Dad and friends
and then to Jonathan, Babe, Baby, Sweetheart, Sweetie, Honey, Girly Girl
And Cream, actually this is my newest nickname. My pastor one Sunday morning was calling on me and a friend to sing. He said, "Well I really do not know what to call this new group. How about Peaches and Cream." It stuck! and if you have already read Carrie's Blog then you know that she is Peaches!

-What is your favorite scent? I really don't have just 1. There are lots of things I like
Jonathan's Cologne, Amber Romance Candle that Ms. Pallotta makes, good home cooked meal, (I love to eat!) If its Christmas time I love the smell of Cinnamon- reminds me of home when I was little, A sweet baby after giving them a bath, Rain- It smells so clean, sheets that have been dried on the clothes line, Fresh Strawberries in Spring! I love, love, love strawberries :) and the list could go on but I guess this is enough!

-What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Charleston, South Carolina/ FT. Sumter
Ft. Walton, Florida
Williamsburg, Virginia
Gatlinburg, Tennessee

-Do you trust easily? It really depends. Do I trust people that I just meet. No. Do I trust people to tell me the truth. Yes. People like to tell me stories and I always believe them and then I find out that they were just messing with me!

-What is your favorite flower? Lily of the Valley

- Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I always try to think before I act! I don't like to do anything in haste but sometimes I do anyway! I am trying to learn to be wise and think before I act! Keeps me from getting into trouble. LOL

- What is the last song that got stuck in your head? The Source Of My Song

No comments:

Post a Comment