Saturday, November 7, 2009

Small Glimmers Of Hope Found In The Dark

Why do you think it is that God lets such trials come into our lives? This is a thought that has been on my mind quite a lot lately. I know that He sometimes brings these times to us for many different reasons. Maybe to help our faith grow stronger, maybe to draw us closer to Him, maybe so that He can get all the glory with our lives and that somehow others might believe through our struggles, but as I look around and I see those that I love so much and they are struggling so much it makes me want to ask God "Why?" why must they face such hurt? It makes me hurt for them because they are my friends and I care and I love them.

Earlier today I was thinking about my own faith, and how I may not know all the plans He has and I can't always see how He is working, but I still know He is. I was thinking about how I want my faith to increase so that through it I can be closer to the Lord and walk with Him more. As I kept thinking on these things God gave me this little thought about F.A.I.T.H

Finding
Answers
Inspired
Through
Heaven

I certainly do not know all the answers, but I do know that He works in ways we cannot see, and sometimes He works in ways we can. This little thought meant so much to me and I will share why next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment