Sunday, September 6, 2009

Special Service At FBC!




We had a special service at Church today! A Family from Springfield TN came to our Church to sing! They are the Stewart Family, a very good family that loves the Lord and wants to sing and live for Him. They do a Beautiful job singing and they were truly a blessing and encouragement. I did not get a video of them singing but I do have some pictures. I also have the words below to a song that they sung today. I had never heard this song before and it blessed my heart so much!

I know that as I am waiting through this journey, that I am waiting on God's Will and sometimes His Will is not ours and while I am praying for Him to give me the desires of my heart. If He says "No" I am still blessed!

We also had a wonderful dinner after the service this morning! I enjoyed the great food, fellowship of friends and the wonderful services we had today!


A Greater Yes

Verse 1:
It starts with a desire, planted deep within your heart
You pray in faith, and wait for God to move
Time passes and you wonder
Did He hear me when I called?
Should I even have prayed that prayer at all

Chorus:
You never pray a prayer, your Father will not answer
He can't ignore His child's earnest request
While you're waiting and believing
For what you thought was best
Trust God if He says no….. You're still Blessed
There must be a greater yes

Verse 2:
There comes a time when child-like faith
Must graduate to trust
Trials come and you're convinced you're on your own
But the teacher's often silent
During the hardest test
But He'll answer when It's time with what is best

Bridge:
Sometimes God will answer - just like we prayed
Then other times what's on His mind
Is a better plan, a another way, a greater yes


No comments:

Post a Comment